Friday, January 24, 2014

Giorgio Armani ETK quad 02 Terra Sienna



Thanks to some mumblings about the GA quads on MUA, I decided to try this product out. It seemed like a great neutral palette from what I'd seen online, and I liked the fact that it had a large range in terms of depth. The top two shades are shimmery and light while the bottom two are matte, far darker, and extremely pigmented. I was surprised at the depth jump between the 2nd and 3rd shades as I am more used to quads skipping in even intervals when it comes to depth. I was on the fence about this quad at first because the first look I did was subpar, in my opinion. However, I tried it again and really liked it.





Other products used:
BB Gel Liner in Black Ink to tightline
UD Mushroom pencil liner for bottom lashline
D&G The Eyeliner in White on waterline
CG Clump Crusher WP over Guerlain Noir G mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment